Welcome everyone to visit,
I hope everyone gets their wish!!
Today I plan to write some exam details/online exercises/solutions – AZ-500.
First of all, you should understand the AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies exam details.
Specifically, you need to understand the powerful functions of Security Technologies (including Manage identity and access, Implement platform protection, Manage security operations, and Secure data and applications).
Thereby improving work efficiency. Let me take you briefly on the details of how to pass the exam, study materials or links, etc.
AZ-500 exam practice questions:
You have an Azure subscription that contains a virtual machine named VM1.
You create an Azure key vault that has the following configurations:
Name: Vault5 Region: West US Resource group: RG1
You need to use Vault5 to enable Azure Disk Encryption on VM1. The solution must support backing up VM1 by using
Which key vault settings should you configure?
A. Access policies
Correct Answer: A
You have an Azure subscription that contains an Azure key vault and an Azure Storage account. The key vault contains
customer-managed keys. The storage account is configured to use the customer-managed keys stored In the key vault.
You plan to store data in Azure by using the following services:
* Azure Files
* Azure Blob storage
* Azure Log Analytics
* Azure Table storage
* Azure Queue storage
Which two services data encryption by using the keys stored in the key vault? Each correct answer presents a complete
solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Queue storage
B. Table storage
C. Azure Files
D. Blob storage
Correct Answer: AD
You need to meet the technical requirements for VNetwork1. What should you do first?
A. Create a new subnet on VNetwork1.
B. Remove the NSGs from Subnet11 and Subnet13.
C. Associate an NSG to Subnet12.
D. Configure DDoS protection for VNetwork1.
Correct Answer: A
From scenario: Deploy Azure Firewall to VNetwork1 in Sub2.
The azure firewall needs a dedicated subnet named AzureFirewallSubnet.
You are configuring network connectivity for two Azure virtual networks named VNET1 and VNET2.
You need to implement VPN gateways for the virtual networks to meet the following requirements:
1. VNET1 must have six site-to-site connections that use BGP.
2. VNET2 must have 12 site-to-site connections that use BGP.
3. Costs must be minimized.
Which VPN gateway SKU should you use for each virtual network? To answer, drag the appropriate SKUs to the correct
networks. Each SKU may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between
panes or scroll to view content.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
Select and Place:
Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains
a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution,
while others might not have a correct solution.
After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not
appear in the review screen.
You use Azure Security Center for the centralized policy management of three Azure subscriptions.
You use several policy definitions to manage the security of the subscriptions.
You need to deploy the policy definitions as a group to all three subscriptions.
Solution: You create a resource graph and an assignment that is scoped to a management group.
Does this meet the goal?
Correct Answer: B
Management groups in Microsoft Azure solve the problem of needing to impose governance policy on more than one
Azure subscription simultaneously. However, you need to use an initiative, not a resource graph to bundle the policy
definitions into a group that can be applied to the management group.
More free AZ-500 exam practice questions for free download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SpYwEOBd6fFkhoTXuOfe5c7jYjg_B6Pj/view?usp=sharing
- Learn through Microsoft Event:
There are many resources to prepare for this exam, but the best I can find is a Microsoft Event or a webinar.
There are two advantages to participating in this event.
- You will prepare for the exam for free, covering every topic.
- You will get an exam voucher or coupon, which can be used when arranging the exam. This coupon provides you with a 100% discount on exam fees, and you can only use one coupon once. Therefore, basically, you do not need to pay any fees/fees for the exam.
2. Learn through the Microsoft Learning Path:
Although you participated in a Microsoft event, you may want to re-examine your knowledge or skills. In this case, the Microsoft learning path is the best. There are two ways to follow this learning path.
- Free online: Here you can learn at your own pace – Microsoft Learning Path for AZ-500
- Instructor Guidance-Paid
- Exam exercises: After you take the Microsoft Event or take the exam through the Microsoft Learning Path, you may want to practice the test questions. Find links to practice questions below:
On this website, you can get the latest updated AZ-500 exam dump. All questions can be used to practice the exam and its answers. Most of the questions actually come from the exam.
If you want to get the latest practice questions anytime, anywhere, you can go to the link above. There are exam questions-answers.
- Number of questions: Most Microsoft certification exams usually contain 40-60 questions; however, the number may vary from exam to exam
- Including: single selection, multiple selection, matching, selecting the appropriate option from the drop-down list, the necessary sequence of operations to perform a specific task, etc.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Minimum score required to pass the exam: 700
- The score is calculated in the range of 0-1000. So in short, you need to get a score of 70% to pass this exam.
- The exam is conducted on the Pearson VUE application.
- After the exam is over, you will immediately see your scorecard on the screen, and you will also receive it by mail.
- The certificate is generated in your Microsoft account dashboard (the account you used to register for the exam)-the certificate section. From here you can download the certificate in pdf format.